Friday, July 21, 2006

Do You Want God's Favor in Your Life?


"If you want God's favor in your life, you must be the person He made you to be, not the person your boss wants you to be, not he person your friends want you to be, not even the person your parents or your husband wants you to be. You can't let outside expectations keep you from following your own heart....………………….. Secure people rely on their inner direction 75 percent of the time. That means for most of the decisions you make, you should not have to seek everybody else's opinions and approval. You need to follow your own heart in light of God's Word and do what you feel is right and good for you."

Joel Osteen, Your Best Life Now

1 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Key to Happiness said...

A friend told me about this book and I purchased it. After having a good portion under my belt I started going through some tough things. God used Joel’s book to keep me strong and give me peace during my time of trouble. God provides just what we need when we need it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home