Monday, July 10, 2006

A Blessing From Nature

Click on the pictures to see a larger view.

David and I reciently took our daughters and their boyfriends to Ha Ha Tanka State park in Southern Missouri. We spent the Sabbath Day enjoying nature together. The scenes were breath taking. The wild flowers caught my attention as well. Jesus mentioned flowers . See Luke 12:27


To view pictures of this family day visit the side bar link: Key Notes: A Place for Key Family News and Photo Albums.

Then select My Picture Albums.

2 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Brandon said...

I know where that picture was taken ;)

Looking lovely and glad to see you active on blogger again. Best of wishes from Sydney!

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You have captured the flowers so beautifully. I love the pictures. You have been blessed with talent. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home